We are a Canberra based non-profit charity dedicated to prevention of RSI and helping people with RSI and overuse injuries.
How can we help?
If you have symptoms of RSI, we can help you with:
- advice on treatment options, including exercise
- information on voice-operated computing
- returning to work
- managing work and daily life
- the latest medical research
- safer computing advice
- tips and tools for management
Our most popular resource is our quarterly newsletter, which can be accessed for free by email membership. Members also have access to guest speakers and events, a range of information and help sheets as well as our call-back service.