We’re here to help you with your RSI! We’re a non-profit charity organisation based in the ACT… (more)
Think you might have RSI?It's time to talk to your doctor if you have any of these symptoms in your hands, arms, neck or shoulders and they come on during or after work:
- weakness in the arms or shoulders,
- painful sore arms, neck or shoulders,
- difficulty doing everyday tasks,
- cold hands.
In our next newsletter
- Clickless software — the best and the rest!
- Aerobic exercise — does it help RSI?
- Therapies to think twice about — some can do you harm!
JOIN NOW to receive our quarterly newsletter 'In Hand' — subscribe here for just $15. br> As well, you'll get:
- Info on helpful doctors, lawyers and therapists around Australia,
- Email updates on resources for RSI, medical research and recommended links,
- Access to our telephone information service on all aspects of RSI/OOS.
News and Events
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!The RSI Association will be closed from Monday 22nd of December until Wednesday 14th of January, 2015.
We have many new articles and events planned for you in the new year. We wish you a safe and happy holiday.