We’re here to help you with your RSI! We’re a non-profit charity organisation based in the ACT… (more)
Think you might have RSI?It's time to talk to your doctor if you have any of these symptoms in your hands, arms, neck or shoulders and they come on during or after work:
- weakness in the arms or shoulders,
- painful sore arms, neck or shoulders,
- difficulty doing everyday tasks,
- cold hands.
Our Autumn 2015 newsletter is now out!In our latest edition of 'In Hand' you'll find articles like:
- Conflict Resolution
- Therapies to think twice about - Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Tips and Tools - Ergonomic Pens: what members think
JOIN NOW to receive this edition free, plus a 12 month subscription — subscribe here from just $15. br> In addition, you'll get:
- Info on helpful doctors, lawyers and therapists around Australia,
- Email updates on resources for RSI, medical research and recommended links,
- Access to our telephone information service on all aspects of RSI/OOS.
News and Events
Student-led Clinics at UCGet inexpensive physiotherapy, exercise physiology and nutrition advice - and more from the experts at UC. Learn about what's available and how to access these clinics
This event is hosted by the Chronic Conditions Seminar Series.
When: 7pm, Thursday 21st May
Where: SHOUT, Collett Place, Pearce
Cost: Free, all welcome