Welcome to our Website!
On this website, you'll find lots of info on how to treat and manage RSI, real life stories from people with RSI and advice on how to use your computer safely. And don't forget to take a look at our Helping Hand sheets for advice on how to keep doing the things that you've always done like driving, cycling, gardening, reading and more!
Join now from just $15 a year to get our latest Newsletter - OUT NOWIn the latest edition of 'In Hand' you'll find articles like:
- David Lander's speech from our AGM in November with lots of advice on dealing with Comcare and the AAT
- Should you quit your job or your insurance claim - some advice to help you think this through
- How to take effective breaks at work to get you through the day
Coming up in the Chronic Conditions Seminar SeriesThe next Chronic Conditions Seminar Series talk will be presented by the National Disability Insurance Agency. The topic is 'What's going on with the National Disability Insurance Agency'.
- When: March 16th, 7:00pm
- Where: SHOUT, Collett Place, Pearce
- Cost: Free, everyone is welcome
Think you might have RSI?It's time to talk to your doctor if you have any of these symptoms in your hands, arms, neck or shoulders and they come on during or after work:
- weakness in the arms or shoulders,
- painful sore arms, neck or shoulders,
- difficulty doing everyday tasks,
- cold hands.
We've released a new edition of our book: Pregnancy and RSI
Download the new edition of our book Pregnancy and Parenting with RSI and other arm injuries here. It's got lots of new illustrations and tips as well as stories from mothers with RSI. You can also order a physical copy for $20 here.
Our thanks go to Anupma Choudhary for the all the work she did updating and designing the new edition!
New Helping Hand Sheets:Children and RSI!Did you know that you can find all of our Helping Hand Information Sheets on our website? Including our new sheets on Children and RSI Click here to find some things that you can do to reduce the risk of muscle pain and RSI for your child. br> JOIN NOW from just $15 per year to get access to:
- Info on helpful doctors, lawyers and therapists around Australia,
- Email updates on resources for RSI, medical research and recommended links,
- Our telephone information service on all aspects of RSI/OOS.