Welcome to our Website!
On this website, you'll find lots of info on how to treat and manage RSI, real life stories from people with RSI and advice on how to use your computer safely. And don't forget to take a look at our Helping Hand sheets for advice on how to keep doing the things that you've always done like driving, cycling, gardening, reading and more!
Join now to get our quarterly newsletter and regular email updates! Email membership is free – click here to join.
For a postal subscription from $15, click here.In the latest edition of 'In Hand' you'll find articles like:
- Shoulder pain: which treatments work?
- How doctors write your medical records can influence your treatment
- RSI and kids- the latest research on how technology use is impacting the next generation in Australia
- Pain and your social life: the research and what you can do to stay social
- Making mousing easier with a few quick tweaks
Think you might have RSI?It's time to talk to your doctor if you have any of these symptoms in your hands, arms, neck or shoulders and they come on during or after work:
- weakness in the arms or shoulders,
- painful sore arms, neck or shoulders,
- difficulty doing everyday tasks,
- cold hands.
We've released a new edition of our book: Pregnancy and RSI
Download the new edition of our book Pregnancy and Parenting with RSI and other arm injuries here. It's got lots of new illustrations and tips as well as stories from mothers with RSI. You can also order a physical copy for $20 here.
Our thanks go to Anupma Choudhary for the all the work she did updating and designing the new edition!
New Helping Hand Sheet: Making Mousing Easier!
There are a few little tricks you can use to make mousing easier and they’re all explained in our new Helping Hand sheet! We show you how to change a few little things to make a big difference - like changing your scrolling speed and customising the way your mouse moves around the screen.You can find all of our other Helping Hand Information Sheets here. br>
To get the help you need, JOIN NOWWe offer a range of services that can provide you with the support you need. Join from just $15 per year to get access to:
- Info on helpful doctors, lawyers and therapists around Australia,
- Email updates on resources for RSI, medical research and recommended links,
- Our telephone information service on all aspects of RSI/OOS.