Welcome to our Website!
On this website, you'll find lots of info on how to treat and manage RSI, real life stories from people with RSI and advice on how to use your computer safely. And don't forget to take a look at our Helping Hand sheets for advice on how to keep doing the things that you've always done like driving, cycling, gardening, reading and more!
Think you might have RSI?It's time to talk to your doctor if you have any of these symptoms in your hands, arms, neck or shoulders and they come on during or after work:
- weakness in the arms or shoulders,
- painful sore arms, neck or shoulders,
- difficulty doing everyday tasks,
- cold hands.
Here's what our members say about how we help:"The newsletters I have been receiving over the last number of years have been invaluable and given me a lot of support."
"It is all so very helpful!""I have enjoyed your publication, and benefited greatly when my RSI was at its worst."
Join now to get our quarterly newsletter and regular email updates! Email membership is free – click here to join.
For a postal subscription from $15, click here.In the latest edition of 'In Hand' you'll find articles like:
- Shoulder pain: which treatments work?
- How doctors write your medical records can influence your treatment
- RSI and kids- the latest research on how technology use is impacting the next generation in Australia
- Pain and your social life: the research and what you can do to stay social
- Making mousing easier with a few quick tweaks
New Helping Hand Sheet: Making Mousing Easier!
There are a few little tricks you can use to make mousing easier and they’re all explained in our new Helping Hand sheet! We show you how to change a few little things to make a big difference - like changing your scrolling speed and customising the way your mouse moves around the screen.You can find all of our other Helping Hand Information Sheets here. br>
To get the help you need with your RSI, join now FREE and you'll receive:
- Our quarterly newsletter with lots of great tips to help you manage work, home and treatments,
- Info on helpful doctors, lawyers and therapists around Australia,
- Email updates on resources for RSI, medical research and recommended links,
- Our telephone information service on all aspects of RSI/OOS.