We’re here to help you with your RSI! We’re a non-profit charity organisation based in the ACT… (more)
Think you might have RSI?It's time to talk to your doctor if you have any of these symptoms in your hands, arms, neck or shoulders and they come on during or after work:
- weakness in the arms or shoulders,
- painful sore arms, neck or shoulders,
- difficulty doing everyday tasks,
- cold hands.
In our next newsletter
- Weird but wonderful pens to help you write
- Therapies to think twice about - Part Two
- Studying with RSI
JOIN NOW to receive our quarterly newsletter 'In Hand' — subscribe here for just $15. br> As well, you'll get:
- Info on helpful doctors, lawyers and therapists around Australia,
- Email updates on resources for RSI, medical research and recommended links,
- Access to our telephone information service on all aspects of RSI/OOS.
News and Events
Medicines for PainWith guest speaker Ben Gilbert from the University of Canberra.
This event is hosted by the Chronic Conditions Seminar Series.
When: 7pm, Thursday 19th February
Where: SHOUT, Collett Place, Pearce
Cost: Free, all welcome