Welcome to our Website!
On this website, you'll find lots of info on how to treat and manage RSI, real life stories from people with RSI and advice on how to use your computer safely. And don't forget to take a look at our Helping Hand sheets for advice on how to keep doing the things that you've always done like driving, cycling, gardening, reading and more!
Join now from just $15 a year to get our latest Newsletter - OUT NOWIn the latest edition of 'In Hand' you'll find articles like:
- "I did everything to prevent it... and yet I still developed RSI!" - A Translator's story about her RSI
- What's the recent research on massage? Does it work?
- Could acupuncture be a solution for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Pain Symposium - Living Well with Pain
The RSI Association is excited to present with partner organization Pain Support ACT, a one-day pain symposium - Living Well with Pain.
Our keynote speaker will be Dr Romil Jain from Canberra Hospital's Pain Management Unit. We'll bring you news of other speakers closer to the date.
- When: Friday, July 21st, 2017
- Where: Belconnon Labor Club
- Tickets available soon
- weakness in the arms or shoulders,
- painful sore arms, neck or shoulders,
- difficulty doing everyday tasks,
- cold hands.
- Info on helpful doctors, lawyers and therapists around Australia,
- Email updates on resources for RSI, medical research and recommended links,
- Our telephone information service on all aspects of RSI/OOS.
Think you might have RSI?It's time to talk to your doctor if you have any of these symptoms in your hands, arms, neck or shoulders and they come on during or after work:
We've released a new edition of our book: Pregnancy and RSI
Download the new edition of our book Pregnancy and Parenting with RSI and other arm injuries here. It's got lots of new illustrations and tips as well as stories from mothers with RSI. You can also order a physical copy for $20 here.
Our thanks go to Anupma Choudhary for the all the work she did updating and designing the new edition!
New Helping Hand Sheets: Meditation Apps!Have you thought about meditating but you're unsure how to get started?
Meditating is a great way to relieve stress and manage pain, but in can be a little intimidating to start. To help you out, we've reviewed five of the best meditation apps, apps that provide courses of relaxing, guided mediation. These will teach you how to meditate and what mindfulness is all about in a way that best works for you.You can find all of our other Helping Hand Information Sheets here. br> JOIN NOW from just $15 per year to get access to: