Welcome to our Website!
On this website, you'll find lots of info on how to treat and manage RSI, real life stories from people with RSI and advice on how to use your computer safely. And don't forget to take a look at our Helping Hand sheets for advice on how to keep doing the things that you've always done like driving, cycling, gardening, reading and more!
The Latest Edition of our newsletter 'In Hand' is out now!The newest edition of In Hand is out now and covers a range of topics including:
To get access to this issue and all future issues, join now FREE
Our Book: The RSI Survival Guide is out now!Our book,‘The RSI Survival Guide’ is available now! You can purchase the e-book on Amazon here. If you prefer a hard-copy, we also have a paperback version available from Booktopia here.The book draws on the experiences of hundreds of people living with RSI, and combines practical tips and advice with true stories of recovery and hope. Using recent medical research, the book tells you everything you need to know about:
- Treatments that really work
- Managing Stress
- Saving on Medical Expenses
- Managing Your Pain
- Conditions like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Epicondylitis
Get yourself a copy now from Amazon or Booktopia.
New Helping Hand Sheet: Sleep Apps and Tips!
We've put together some tips to help you get to sleep and reviewed some great free sleep apps.You can find all of our other Helping Hand Information Sheets here.
Think you might have RSI?It's time to talk to your doctor if you have any of these symptoms in your hands, arms, neck or shoulders and they come on during or after work:
- weakness in the arms or shoulders,
- painful sore arms, neck or shoulders,
- difficulty doing everyday tasks,
- cold hands.
Join now to get our quarterly newsletter and regular email updates! Email membership is free – join here and you'll recieve:
- Our quarterly newsletter with lots of great tips to help you manage work, home and treatments,
- Info on helpful doctors, lawyers and therapists around Australia,
- Email updates on resources for RSI, medical research and recommended links,
- Our telephone information service on all aspects of RSI/OOS.
For a postal subscription from $15, click here.In the latest edition of 'In Hand' you'll find articles like:
- Shoulder pain: which treatments work?
- How doctors write your medical records can influence your treatment
- RSI and kids- the latest research on how technology use is impacting the next generation in Australia
- Pain and your social life: the research and what you can do to stay social
- Making mousing easier with a few quick tweaks
Here's what our members say about how we help:
"The newsletters I have been receiving over the last number of years have been invaluable and given me a lot of support."
"It is all so very helpful!""I have enjoyed your publication, and benefited greatly when my RSI was at its worst."