Think you might have RSI?It's time to talk to your doctor if you have any of these symptoms in your hands, arms, neck or shoulders and they come on during or after work:
- weakness in the arms or shoulders,
- painful sore arms, neck or shoulders,
- difficulty doing everyday tasks,
- cold hands.
News and Events
We've released a new edition of our book: Pregnancy and RSI
Download the new edition of our book Pregnancy and Parenting with RSI and other arm injuries here. It's got lots of new illustrations and tips as well as stories from mothers with RSI. You can also order a physical copy for $20 here.
Our thanks go to Anupma Choudhary for the all the work she did updating and designing the new edition!
Coming up in the Chronic Conditions Seminar Series
On May 19th there will be a talk on Managing Depression by Karlene Dickens.
Karlene is the Clinical Project Officer for the National Institute for Mental Health Research at the ANU. Look here for more info.
New Helping Hand Sheets:Children and RSI!Did you know that you can find all of our Helping Hand Information Sheets on our website? Including our new sheets on Children and RSI Click here to find some things that you can do to reduce the risk of muscle pain and RSI for your child.
Our AUTUMN 2016 Newsletter is OUT NOWIn our latest edition of 'In Hand' you'll find articles like:
- Chronic Pain in Winter.
- Being Left Handed
- Book Review: Repetitive Strain Injury
- Info on helpful doctors, lawyers and therapists around Australia,
- Email updates on resources for RSI, medical research and recommended links,
- Access to our telephone information service on all aspects of RSI/OOS.