Welcome to our Website!
On this website, you'll find lots of info on how to treat and manage RSI, real life stories from people with RSI and advice on how to use your computer safely. And don't forget to take a look at our Helping Hand sheets for advice on how to keep doing the things that you've always done like driving, cycling, gardening, reading and more!
Join now from just $15 a year to get our latest Newsletter - OUT NOWIn the latest edition of 'In Hand' you'll find articles like:
- A voice-recognition app that saves you from having to pick up the phone
- Natural Anti-inflammatories that actually work - the scientific evidence.
- Advice on how to change your mindset and raise your energy levels
- And lots more
Think you might have RSI?It's time to talk to your doctor if you have any of these symptoms in your hands, arms, neck or shoulders and they come on during or after work:
- weakness in the arms or shoulders,
- painful sore arms, neck or shoulders,
- difficulty doing everyday tasks,
- cold hands.
We've released a new edition of our book: Pregnancy and RSI
Download the new edition of our book Pregnancy and Parenting with RSI and other arm injuries here. It's got lots of new illustrations and tips as well as stories from mothers with RSI. You can also order a physical copy for $20 here.
Our thanks go to Anupma Choudhary for the all the work she did updating and designing the new edition!
Coming up in the Chronic Conditions Seminar Series
On October 20th there will be a talk on Advanced Care Planning
- Presenter: Health Care Consumers' Association
- When: Thursday 20th of October 7:00 pm
- Where: SHOUT, Collett Place Pearce
- Cost: Free, all are welcome
New Helping Hand Sheets:Children and RSI!Did you know that you can find all of our Helping Hand Information Sheets on our website? Including our new sheets on Children and RSI Click here to find some things that you can do to reduce the risk of muscle pain and RSI for your child. br> JOIN NOW from just $15 per year to get access to:
- Info on helpful doctors, lawyers and therapists around Australia,
- Email updates on resources for RSI, medical research and recommended links,
- Our telephone information service on all aspects of RSI/OOS.