We’re here to help you with your RSI! We’re a non-profit charity organisation based in the ACT… (see more)
Think you might have RSI?It's time to talk to your doctor if you have any of these symptoms in your hands, arms, neck or shoulders and they come on during or after work:
- weakness in the arms or shoulders,
- painful sore arms, neck or shoulders,
- difficulty doing everyday tasks,
- cold hands.
Our SPRING Newsletter is OUT NOWIn our latest edition of 'In Hand' you'll find articles like:
- FLARE-UPS! What to do
- Does laser therapy really work? Latest research
- Helpful tools to take the 'ouch!' out of gardening.
- Info on helpful doctors, lawyers and therapists around Australia,
- Email updates on resources for RSI, medical research and recommended links,
- Access to our telephone information service on all aspects of RSI/OOS.
News and Events
Pain, Shame and New Ways Psychologists Can HelpGuest speaker Marion Swetenham, Clinical Psychologist
This event is hosted by the Chronic Conditions Seminar Series.
When: 7pm, Thursday 15th October
Where: SHOUT, Collett Place, Pearce
Cost: Free, all welcome